Choosing Jewish Day School just got easier!
Your family may qualify for up to $18,000 toward day school tuition.
You may be eligible for three CJP Discover Day School Checks, each covering 25% (up to $6,000) toward your child’s day school tuition in Greater Boston.
- For K-8 grade students entering day school for the first time in Fall 2018
- Must be first child in the family to attend a Jewish Day School
- Applicable toward 2018-2019 tuition and subsequent two grades in a K-8 Day School of your choice
- Targeted to “middle tier” income families
- January 5, 2018
Applications are now available – apply today!
Is your family currently enrolled in the Discover Day School Program?
Please click here for information on re-verification for 2018-19.
- March 29, 2018: Deadline extended to July 31
Applications must be e-mailed or postmarked to CJP (CJP Discover Day School Checks are sent to eligible families on a rolling basis)
- April 16, 2018
Eligible families must submit CJP Discover Day School Check to school of choice with signed intention to enroll. Waitlist created for late submissions.
- May 4, 2018
Families must provide copy of filed 2017 IRS Form 1040 to CJP for DDS Check to be reimbursed.
If you have questions regarding the Discover Day School program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anna Leybzon, Associate, Initiative for Day School Excellence (AnnaL@cjp.org or 617-457-8748).